Dorset, UK-based casual game studio Grey Alien Games is inviting experienced musicians to submit quotations for work on a forthcoming downloadable casual game title for publication in Summer 2014, as part of its procurement process.
Grey Alien Games has been making downloadable PC and Mac games since 2004. Our catalogue includes mega casual hits such as Spooky Bonus, Fairway Solitaire and Unwell Mel.
The musician selected will be expected to provide a selection of game music, and must be prepared to tailor the work precisely to meet the game designers’ specifications, to agreed deadlines. Please Note: Familiarity with classical style music (early 19th century) is essential.
If you would like to be considered please send the following details:
• Your location (partner funding dictates that preference will be given to those based in the UK, particularly the South West of England)
• Your rate per minute (if you have more than one rate depending on complexity, etc., please give details and an average rate)
• Your availability during the first half of 2014
• Details of your previous experience with links to your website/showreel/relevant game websites, etc.
• References/testimonials from previous game producers you have worked with if available, with contact details.
• Whether you are interested in being contacted regarding future projects, if not selected on this occasion.
Brief bullet-point listing is fine (no essay required!)
Submission deadline: Dec 31st 2013
Send submissions to: [email protected]
Grey Alien Games aims to inform shortlisted applicants and discuss the project further by mid-January, 2014.
We look forward to your submissions.